Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,429 Posts
A.) Play them both.
B.) Find out which is more applicable to your current needs(tubes, wattage, general tone).

·
Could be Hitler
7,666 Posts

·
Argh
2,658 Posts
Wirelessly posted

I'd say the laney iron heart 15.
I know it wasn't one of your options but they sound so good.

·
I am Groot
32,450 Posts
Mini Recto or GTFO

·
I am Groot
32,450 Posts
Wirelessly posted :)dio:)

Why did you get rid of it?

·
AVH Guitar Repair
327 Posts
Oh man, check out the little RD5, it seriously kicks ass :metal: Mike Fortin just loaned me the RD5 prototype to use for a while, and I'm loving it so far. It's much louder than you'd think too, plenty enough for an apartment. The loop takes pedals great and it's really transparent as well.

·
Premium Member
1,062 Posts
Oh man, check out the little RD5, it seriously kicks ass :metal: Mike Fortin just loaned me the RD5 prototype to use for a while, and I'm loving it so far. It's much louder than you'd think too, plenty enough for an apartment. The loop takes pedals great and it's really transparent as well.
Just out of curiosity, how clean can it get? I haven't been able to find any videos of it doing non-dirty things.

·
AVH Guitar Repair
327 Posts
Just out of curiosity, how clean can it get? I haven't been able to find any videos of it doing non-dirty things.
Not terribly :lol: Crank the master and use the gain as vol. Being Class A you get a kind of Voxxy vibe as clean with just a hint of grit if you dig in with the pick.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts