Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Later today, I'm heading into the studio to record the rhythm tracks for my new EP. We had one final rehearsal last night, and I thought I'd share one of the songs from it. This is going to be the first tradk on the EP, and it's called ''Low Winter Sun'' (not that it matters, it's instrumental, I could call it anything :lol: )

Adam Reilly on bass, Lewis Orr on drums, and Logic Pro X on click track (which we could barely hear in there) and rhythm guitars.

·
Premium Member
23,428 Posts
Can't wait to check out how much this sucks when I get home tonight :metal:

·
Pallin' around
9,532 Posts
Awesome tone and just phenomenal playing. Again, your consistency is just top notch. I really like your drummer, too. He groves so well.

·
Could be Hitler
7,666 Posts
Nice! A whole album of crap! :lol: :wub:

·
Is Actually Recording
32,765 Posts
Crap.

I can haz new song??

·
Banned
357 Posts
Damn! That's nice.
Your playing is extremely impressive and very tuneful. May I also complement you on the colour scheme of your Strat? I intend to mod mine out in a very similar fashion and yours looks just brill.
:metal:

EDIT: Just realised I've already complemented you on the strat... I must remember to think before posting, but the sheer excitability of myself when faced with nice guitars and even nicer playing makes these things rather difficult!

·
\m/ \m/
5,983 Posts
Cant wait to give this a listen.

·
Premium Member
1,392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks guys!

We finished all of the drums and bass last night, i'm recording acoustic tracks on Saturday, and with a bit of luck, I'll get all of the electric parts, or most of them at least, finished on Sunday.

This is going far too smoothly - nowhere near enough crap yet.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts