Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Sir Groove-A-Lot
Charvel So Cal & San Dimas
6,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Or one of the best rock voices in general, tbh :shrug: regardless of gender.

That note she pulls off starting at 2:57 is just... holy jesus titty-fucking christ. :holy:

·
Sir Groove-A-Lot
Charvel So Cal & San Dimas
6,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah totally not my cup of tea musically. If it was all like the song I posted it wouldn't be so bad, but it's 99% power pop ballads, and pretty generic ones at that. But they have a fantastically thick rock production, and her voice is just mind-blowing.

·
Could be Hitler
7,666 Posts
female fronted nickelback....no thanks.:noway:

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
They put on a great live show too.

·
Read Only
1,374 Posts
Truth. Not a huge fan of all their tunes, but Lzzy is INSANELY talented and pulls it off really well live, too.

Although, if anyone wants a good laugh, check out their *very first* album on Spotify. I think it's from '99 if memory serves. Doesn't even sound like the same people, it's amazing.

·
Retarded P.A Overlord.
14,248 Posts
Completely agree, I filmed this at Download last year.

Interesting fact: I missed actually seeing Halestorm at Download 2012 because I went and seen 4ARM. Cunt didn't even say hello or have a beer with me afterwards or anything :(

·
Dead & likes Rendang
3,170 Posts
Interesting fact: I missed actually seeing Halestorm at Download 2012 because I went and seen 4ARM. Cunt didn't even say hello or have a beer with me afterwards or anything :(
Damn you :cunt:

I was trying to look for you for 2 days, would have loved to have you meet the other guys, Matt Hyde and the Evile boys. But with all the interviews going on it was impossible to get out of the damn press area. Missed out on so may bands too. :(

·
Could be Hitler
7,666 Posts
1 - 20 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.