:dgaf:

·
Could be Hitler
7,666 Posts
I will and HAVE miss THIS Motley Crue :(

·
Señor Member
12,297 Posts
I feel like this isn't their first time "officially breaking up"...? Assuming this is true, I'm sure it's got something to do with ****'s constantly deteriorating condition.

Anyway, my favorite will always be the first album (by a large margin) but all the classics had some great material on them. I wouldn't really consider it canon, but John Corabi's CD would've been pretty cool as a different band. Everything after Vince came back is garbage. :2c:

·
Nope
3,563 Posts
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

I hope they come somewhere near Cleveland. :(

·
Could be Hitler
7,666 Posts
As soon as Vince had all that plastic surgery done on his face He was no longer rock n roll to me. Rock/Metal doesn't do plastic surgery! :lol:

EDIT: Now I cringe of all the metal guys you guys will post that have had plastic surgery that I didn't know had it done....and ruin them for me. Please don't :lol:

·
Nope
3,563 Posts
There's is a giant void in the realm of pussy drownin' metal because of this and I must fill it! :eddie:

·
Resident Winger Overlord
4,287 Posts
i don't believe it

·
Premium Member
9,388 Posts
If it's my final tour I'm pretty sure I don't want Alice Cooper opening for me and kicking my band's ass all over the stage every night. Alice Cooper live is just amazing. I thought he was better than Iron Maiden when I saw them both in Detroit a while back.

Reactions: Randy
1 - 20 of 62 Posts