Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So here's a video..

Tribute video of my old M3 that died doing what it was engineered and built to do.

And here's how that beautiful car ended up, because this idiot drives like an asshole on public roads, and apparently can afford a 65k car but not a $100 track day.

·
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━&#
1,986 Posts
Let's just hope his insurance company sees the video. :yesway:
:agreed:

And asshole I knew with an M5 broke his driveshaft while drag racing. BMW Assist was kind enough to immediately dispatch a tow truck right to his location. After he made an insurance claim, his insurance company asked BMW for the assist info and they sent gps coordinates that were smack in the middle of a drag track in socal. His insurance canceled his ass... but keep in mind, it took weeks for the insurance company to do this investigation... two days before he got his cancel notice in the mail, he totaled his car while racing on a freeway... he owed ~$75k on the car...

·
Registered
2,734 Posts
Lol was just watching that yesterday. All the Benz guys were bagging on this guy for being a shitty (M3) driver. But seriously, they weren't driving smart, veering into the other lane lol.

·
Is Actually Recording
32,765 Posts
But seriously, they weren't driving smart, veering into the other lane lol.
No shit - the crash is actually the least scary part of this video. The fact he was taking essentially blind curves and drifting WAY over the yellow line is. Serves the guy right for driving like an asshole.

·
I am Groot
32,450 Posts
Not that I advocate driving like a total dipshit on public roads, but it was pretty obvious he was eventually going to get in trouble. You're supposed to enter the outside of the turn and cut in, not the other way around. I seriously doubt he knows what an apex is, though.

·
Registered
2,734 Posts
Looool

1 - 15 of 15 Posts