Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Slow Money
14,612 Posts
I only got 3 minutes in because she was so annoying. The laptop turned off when it overheated, and then it was hot, then it took just as long as usual to cold boot? OOP OMG SCARY YOU CAN TELL ITS HAVIN A HARD TIME.

Maybe there were some actual issues later in the video, but I didn't get to them because i was too busy contemplating gouging my sack out with a spoon so i could clog my ears with the remains.

·
Banned
21,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I only got 3 minutes in because she was so annoying. The laptop turned off when it overheated, and then it was hot, then it took just as long as usual to cold boot? OOP OMG SCARY YOU CAN TELL ITS HAVIN A HARD TIME.

Maybe there were some actual issues later in the video, but I didn't get to them because i was too busy contemplating gouging my sack out with a spoon so i could clog my ears with the remains.
Yeah, actually more relevant stuff like drop tests were done. Though the heat thing was interesting too, since our field guys at work are in industrial coal power generator facilities all day.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts