Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
^ Truth. Though I have 4 wires coming off of my iMac. Power, connection to my second monitor and a USB->Mini USB cable for my camera/phone along with the connection to my speakers.

·
MG.ORG Irregular
9,747 Posts
...since you can count how many wires there are you should use fewer and not less. Less is used for uncountable things. You could use it in a sentence like: "I could go for less pudding next time."

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yeah it's definitely something hard to understand. I guess next time I can use apple sauce.

aww thanks for letting me know you care! (it's I couldn't care less) :wub:
Your welcome.

[action=Chris]snickers[/action]

·
Super Moderator
7,708 Posts
Computer cables also double as sex toys, which is another reason why I'd never go over to Mac. One less thing to do in the bedroom. :agreed:

·
Slow Money
14,612 Posts
Wirelessly posted (Hivemind: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16)

darren said:
You guys are to funny.
You are TOO well spoken to make that mistake

·
Premium Member
1,184 Posts
Wirelessly posted (Hivemind: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16)

I think someone missed the joke :idea: :lol:

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

You're punctuation's bad.

[action=Chris]can't wait for Drew to see this thread.[/action]

·
Slow Money
14,612 Posts

WarriorOfMetal said:

I think someone missed the joke :idea: :lol:
I got the joke dickwheat, I just didn't not think to keep it up :lol:

·
Premium Member
23,428 Posts
Now, if you got the apple-care-thing, then it's pretty much covered. If you've just got a Logitech or something (not that I've ever had anything Logitech break on me), you might have to deal with some separate warranty thing.

Also, :lol: @ dickwheat

·
Registered
580 Posts
The only time I've only heard (not seen, heard) of an iSight repair on an iMac, was when the kids' dad had us disable it so she wouldn't post naked clips of herself on tube sites.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts