Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Read Only
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

The plan was originally to post this in off-topic. I have trouble calling this music. Still though, great for some laughs.

·
Señor Member
12,297 Posts
^
I had a live version of this by Jon Oliva's Pain that I used to listen to literally EVERY.SINGLE.DAY. when I got to work at my old office. I love that fucking song.

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
Savatage :metal:

Whateverthefuck is in the first post, not so much.

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
^
I had a live version of this by Jon Oliva's Pain that I used to listen to literally EVERY.SINGLE.DAY. when I got to work at my old office. I love that fucking song.
Yeah man I have the promo disc they did for radio stations, From the Dungeons to the Streets, that has a bunch of live stuff and that's on there \m/

·
Señor Member
12,297 Posts
Yeah man I have the promo disc they did for radio stations, From the Dungeons to the Streets, that has a bunch of live stuff and that's on there \m/
Sick tune, right? I mean, I love the original version and I know Jon Oliva's voice can kinda grate on people but... something about that version of the song just kicked shit in.

·
Señor Member
12,297 Posts
Also, was the song in the OP mixed by the same guy who did Killing Is My Business...?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts