Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Things might get ugly here and there, bear with me (and blame Drew) if anything looks temporarily out of whack.

·
Premium Member
32,765 Posts
'Tis my fault, assuredly, good gentleman. :agreed:

·
Read Only
3 Posts
Drew. Thank you for all your hard work and coding efforts. Without you this forum would be a dog's breakfast. :wub:

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just about done with the front page for now.

I realize that some of you will miss all of the forum crap that was there, but you'll just have to suck it up. :lol: I'm adding some new content/sections, and need to make room. Additionally, I'm sick of the default look on the front that's been there for ages, and would like it to look more like a complete website rather than a forum with a portal.

It's a work in progress.

·
Premium Member
32,765 Posts
Drew. Thank you for all your hard work and coding efforts. Without you this forum would be a dog's breakfast. :wub:
:wub: You complete me. :vince:

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Alright, I'm, er, Drew is done. :lol:

I ripped all the crap out of the top of the front page, and added a small box to the right with the usual common links people use for logged in members only.

If you are logged in, and logged into Facebook, it should look like this:

If you aren't logged into FB, the Facebook square doesn't quite line up, but I don't think there's much that I can do about it. (Suggestions, fire away, the iFrame is a fixed size too :scratch:).

If you're logged in and do NOT see that, please let me know, and I'll, of course, have Drew look into it post haste. :lol:

·
Reverend Secret Flower
11,836 Posts
i'm not sure if your in the middle of it or not, but i'm not getting the new post area under the facebook box. i am using foxfire or firefox or whatever the fuck it is

1 - 20 of 20 Posts