Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Engineer Bassist
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Haven't seen this on the boards yet so here it goes. Apparently March is Metal Month so there's a bunch of free mp3 downloads from various artists in the link below. May not be your favorite bands, should be your favorite price.

:metal:

·
I am Groot
32,450 Posts
:metal:

·
Read Only
7,880 Posts
Dear god that Adrenaline Mob song is atrocious. For a second I thought I was back in 7th grade listening to Godsmack.

·
I am Groot
32,450 Posts
Dear god that Adrenaline Mob song is atrocious. For a second I thought I was back in 7th grade listening to Godsmack.
I'm trying to pretend that Russ Allen is not involved with that bullshit. :(

·
I am Groot
32,450 Posts
That's the worst part. He's got one of the most phenomenal voices in modern metal and here he is doing his best impression of the dude from Disturbed.
Right? I literally could not believe he was doing that. I love David Draiman's vocals, he's got a really strong singing voice and a bag of cool sound effects, but that's his thing. Russ should just do his own thing, since his own thing is ohmygodfuckingamazing.

·
Premium Member
420 Posts
I'm trying to pretend that Russ Allen is not involved with that bullshit. :(
I wouldn't even have recognized him. God, that's bad. I mean, just listen to these genius lyrics:

You're all over my face
This is your place
You wannabe!

You're running your big mouth
You're gonna get knocked our
You wannabe!

:barf: What the fuck, Russell?

Well, I guess shitty lyrics and "tough guy" riffs should be expected, since Portnoy's involved.

·
I am Groot
32,450 Posts
Actually, none of them did any writing as far as I know - this stuff is supposedly all Mike Orlando.
Is he the one responsible for all those rotten leads, too?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts