Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
I am Groot
32,450 Posts
I cannot believe that thing is still going after all these years. Wasn't the service lifetime supposed to be a matter of months? Why are we cutting NASA's budget, but not the DOD? If we let NASA run the war, they might have eliminated half the planet by now.

·
Is Actually Recording
32,765 Posts

·
Super Moderator
13,448 Posts
I cannot believe that thing is still going after all these years. Wasn't the service lifetime supposed to be a matter of months? Why are we cutting NASA's budget, but not the DOD? If we let NASA run the war, they might have eliminated half the planet by now.
It really is amazing. We seriously need to give NASA more cash. :yesway:

·
Premium Member
2,996 Posts
I think it needs makeup lessons, that's so caked on it's unbelievable.
It gets a wash occasionally.

Well, it gets....errm...blown off.

Thats why its been able to *ahem* perform for so long. The occasional martian blow job keeps it refreshed.

·
Is Actually Recording
32,765 Posts
Hahahahaha :lol:

I wish I could share some stories about this situation. :rofl:
In a fit of passive-aggressive protest, when I quit my job at BNY Mellon maybe two years ago, I left that taped to my computer monitor when I left. :lol: It was hanging in my cubicle forever because I thought it was hilarious, and it was widely known in the division that I left because I wasn't getting the opportunities for professional growth I thought I'd earned (several times over).

Maybe not the greatest idea, but I'm pretty sure my boss got a chuckle out of it. :lol:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts