Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹɐln&#38
5,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I like the overall look, but it looks like a chaotic button jam frenzy! I still want it just because of Amaterasu

·
Pizza party!
3,284 Posts
The MvC games are always chaotic button jamming frenzies, but they tend to be fun if you can get good at it. I, however, can't seem to get good at it.

Personally, I'm a bit more stoked for the new Mortal Kombat game.

·
Señor Member
12,297 Posts
The whole 3D side-view fighting thing never really grabbed me, but the game does look to be true to the format of the originals. I'd be interested in giving this a roll. :yesway:

·
Devil
1,871 Posts
I second that. I'm a huge Darkstalkers fan. Street Fighter never cut it for me and MvC was mindless fun sure, but no real depth. Not to say I won't give MvC3 a whirl but that'll be when it's in a bargain bin.

·
ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹɐln&#38
5,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The whole 3D side-view fighting thing never really grabbed me, but the game does look to be true to the format of the originals. I'd be interested in giving this a roll. :yesway:
That's how I feel about street fighter 4. I even disliked sf3 til a couple months ago

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.