1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
I am Groot
32,450 Posts
Holy shit, the middle section of Puppets. :metal:

·
Premium Member
1,768 Posts
Wow, she IS pretty awesome. I'll have to bookmark her YouTube channel, as there are just WAY too many interesting covers to listen to in one go. :yesway:

·
Reverend Secret Flower
11,837 Posts
I'm just saying, its one thing to be an awesome mimic, and another thing to be an awesome musician.
I'm not too big on giving kudos to mimics. LOTS of people can play, not many are real musicians though.

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'm sure she didn't get that proficient at the piano doing metallica covers, but I see your point, and agree with it to some extent. :yesway:

·
NSLALP
13,286 Posts
I'm just saying, its one thing to be an awesome mimic, and another thing to be an awesome musician.
I'm not too big on giving kudos to mimics. LOTS of people can play, not many are real musicians though.
I, too, see your point, but... are classically-trained performers musicians, or mimics?

·
Reverend Secret Flower
11,837 Posts
I, too, see your point, but... are classically-trained performers musicians, or mimics?
If they are playing other peoples shit, then yea :lol:
Its a tad different with them. They are playin music that doesnt have an original recording from the original artist most of the time.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts