Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Dead & likes Rendang
3,170 Posts
Playing the entire band, vocals, solos.... I'd like to hear it recorded so it's not so freeform.

Less freeform version of the same arrangement. I believe the guy at OP vid may have got the arrangement from her, as she has her transcripts available online.

Either way, the arrangement overall... :eek:

·
Arrr, Matey!
1,798 Posts
Those two videos are from the same Youtube page... so I'm thinking they are the same person, just playing one more freeform than the other.

·
crying in your beer
3,782 Posts
vika's stuff is amazing, check out her arrangement of Dance Of Death from Maiden. Also, I am sure there is a recorded version from her with the Master Of Puppets arrangement on her channel.

She played in Vienna a few months ago, I wanted to go but had to attend a lecture that evening.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Vika is sensational! I've been into her work for many years now. Her covers of SOAD still blow me away and are still regularly listened to on my playlists. She always gets so 'into it' as well, she's not simply 'playing' the piece as much as she is actually acting it out. There is so much energy in her playing.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.