·
Sir Groove-A-Lot
Charvel So Cal & San Dimas
6,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Canis lupis robertus
5,706 Posts
Sounds good... unfortunately, I don't listen to that gay Jamir... uh... kaykwaiquo, whateverthefuck shit, so I've never heard this song. :fawk:

I wanna hear you, MF Kitten, and Greg collab on something original. It would be the SHIT.

·
Sir Groove-A-Lot
6,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the feedback guys, glad you like it!

Sounds good... unfortunately, I don't listen to that gay Jamir... uh... kaykwaiquo, whateverthefuck shit, so I've never heard this song. :fawk:

I wanna hear you, MF Kitten, and Greg collab on something original. It would be the SHIT.
Dude you would have to have been living under a fuckin rock to not have heard this song in the late 90's! :lol: You ever see the Godzilla movie? It was the soundtrack mu'fucker.

Me and MF have been throwing some ideas back and forth for quite a while now, I haven't spoken to him in ages but we are going to do something, I just don't know when!

Killer stuff :hbang: Did you post this without vocals a while back? Or have I heard another cover of this song before? :lol:

I always thought that would be a killer riff on guitar. It's such a badass bass groove (but, that's true for pretty much everything they've done).
Yeah man I posted this without vocals quite a few times. I think this is the 3rd version actually :lol: I actually finished this AGES ago, hence why it's using all my old tones and old drums I don't use anymore. I didn't want to re-record it yet again because I think the way I did it suited it really quite well.

·
Would You Kindly?
487 Posts
Please please please make a band and release an album.

·
Mod Britannia
7,233 Posts
That's a cool cover dude :metal: My only comment really is the riff seels just a tiny fraction too staccato. Otherwise, very cool.

·
Mod Britannia
7,233 Posts

Dude, this is probably the best thing they've done, and like Matt said it's on the Godzilla soundtrack. I've got the single somewhere and played it LOTS back then.

·
Sir Groove-A-Lot
6,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Please please please make a band and release an album.
I'm workin on it dude, I'm workin on it!! :scream: I will have a 4 track EP for free download as of tomorrow though :yesway:

Agreed. I think a lot of it is that rhythm tone in general. Not really a fan of it. But the rest is pretty cool :yesway:
I don't use this kind of tone anymore, as I said, this was recorded aaaaages ago when I was still in that "phase", but it's something I've moved well away from these days. Still dig it though, just not my thing anymore.

·
Head of Agile Gestapo
5,675 Posts
Pretty much :metal:

·
Would You Kindly?
487 Posts
I'm workin on it dude, I'm workin on it!! :scream: I will have a 4 track EP for free download as of tomorrow though :yesway:
:wub:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.