Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
glass enthusiast
1,665 Posts
Looks fantastic besides the anti-tune bridge!

·
Registered
3,806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Looks fantastic besides the anti-tune bridge!
That's why you just lock it and have one of the best hard tail bridges ever. That or replace it with an actual 3300 series hard tail.

·
Premium Member
7,286 Posts
That's why you just lock it and have one of the best hard tail bridges ever. That or replace it with an actual 3300 series hard tail.
Does that eliminate that mythical bending issue with Kahlers?

Cool guitar by the way. Especially like the binding with the black finish! An RR24 with no inlays = win

(check out this Amfisound guitar... you can get it with OFR/Gotoh Floyd as well, and finish/hardware color of your choice... The chrome T-O-M makes this look cheap as fuck but I doubt it's anywhere close to a bad guitar :flex: )

·
\m/ \m/
5,983 Posts
Holy shit 6 awesome ride.

·
Premium Member
1,062 Posts
That is fucking sick. Every now and then I get some serious V gas, and then I remember how hilariously big the cases are. :lol:

But that guitar is so awesome that it would make having to lug around a case the size of Andre the Giant's torso totally worth it.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Absolutely love that and the Amfisound.

Personally, I think Kahlers look great and would love one of their fixed bridges. Has anyone used one on a build? Not twlking about 30yo MF Kellys etc.

Nice one 6

·
Registered
3,806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

Personally, I think Kahlers look great and would love one of their fixed bridges. Has anyone used one on a build? Not twlking about 30yo MF Kellys etc.

Nice one 6
I've played one on an RG conversion. Brilliant bridges

·
Read Only
3 Posts

Nice one 6
My custom shop Rhoads has the fixed kahler, it's awesome.

·
Hates Richie Kotzen
14,719 Posts
This thread is now about Crooks and his immaculate taste in pants.

OP, bridge pickup looks a bit far from the Kahler. Not so sure about that.

·
Registered
3,806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
This thread is now about Crooks and his immaculate taste in pants.

OP, bridge pickup looks a bit far from the Kahler. Not so sure about that.
Looks about right to me compared to other Kahler loaded Rhoads models.

·
glass enthusiast
1,665 Posts
True, although there are several other bridges I'd choose to lock over a Kahler :lol:
Great score anyway :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts