Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
32,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, this is in a bag of things I was going to send off to the Salvation Army, but as I was bringing it out to my car it occurred to me a couple of you might be interested/amused in this.

They're probably not a very well known name amongst the general public, but Neuberger Berman was Lehman Brothers' investment management branch before Lehman went under. They were bought out and are still in business, but let's just say the number of jackets with "A Lehman Bros Company" under their logo is, ahem, finite.

I ended up with it when, over the course of a fairly extensive investment performance reconciliation for a client of mine invested with these guys, I hit it off with my counterpart over at NB, a girl about my age working as an analyst for them who also happened to be in charge of company swag for her office. She put me on the office christmas wine list, and sent me a jacket and an umbrella as a more-or-less in jest birthday present, and eventually ended up flying out to Boston one weekend, where I had a blast showing her around the city. Damned cool girl who quit and went to Zambia to work in a refugee camp before things blew up economically back here. :yesway:

Anyway, I hate threads like this, but if it would amuse you to wear a navy windbreaker with the Lehman name on it, make me an offer. :lol: It's a large, navy with khaki trim, from Charles River Apparel, zips halfway down, and still has all the original tags - I never wore it. I'm just donating it to goodwill if no one wants it, but I figured I'd ask to see if anyone REALLY hated Wall Street and was feeling ironic. :lol:

·
Premium Member
23,428 Posts
Perhaps you can find an old employee on eBay who would want to burn it as an effigy? :lol:

·
Premium Member
32,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry Steve. :lol:

That crossed my mind, Leon. :lol:

·
I am Groot
32,450 Posts
Send it my way, and I'll wear it at a Division show. :lol:

·
Premium Member
32,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You'd be swimming in it, Dave, but if you're serious, how about a trade for a plain black Division logo t, medium? :D

·
I am Groot
32,450 Posts
You'd need a large, actually, but deal. If you're planning on coming down at some point, I can hold it until then. Otherwise, I can forget to ship it. :lol:

·
Premium Member
32,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
:lol: Sure, I'll pull it out of the bag. I'm not sure when I'll next be down in VA, so let's just mail it.

Want me to send a picture before you agree, just to see what you're getting? :lol:

·
I am Groot
32,450 Posts
Sure, post away... :lol:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts