Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Marshall humper
3,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so who is going, and where can we meet up? Me and my friend are driving down tomorrow.

·
Marshall humper
3,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You need to post a video, so I can see it. I missed the four day pass.

·
Read Only
3 Posts
I couldn't take any video because I couldn't see much more than their heads. The setup is different this year. They have two outdoor tents one at each end. That would be great, except last night we had thunderstorms and pouring rain. So everyone was packed in like a sardine. I hope the weather clears out for you, because it was pretty miserable :metal:

Now.... BOLT THROWER. Man... I am so glad I got to see them. The highlight, of course, was The Killchain, but the whole set was pretty awesome.

• War / Remembrance
  • Mercenary
  • War Master
  • Anti-Tank
  • Where Next to Conquer
  • IVth Crusade
  • Entrenched
  • ...For Victory
  • No Guts, No Glory
  • The Killchain / Powder Burns
  • World Eater / Cenotaph
  • When Cannons Fade

·
Premium Member
11,451 Posts
I couldn't take any video because I couldn't see much more than their heads. The setup is different this year. They have two outdoor tents one at each end. That would be great, except last night we had thunderstorms and pouring rain. So everyone was packed in like a sardine. I hope the weather clears out for you, because it was pretty miserable :metal:

Now.... BOLT THROWER. Man... I am so glad I got to see them. The highlight, of course, was The Killchain, but the whole set was pretty awesome.

• War / Remembrance
  • Mercenary
  • War Master
  • Anti-Tank
  • Where Next to Conquer
  • IVth Crusade
  • Entrenched
  • ...For Victory
  • No Guts, No Glory
  • The Killchain / Powder Burns
  • World Eater / Cenotaph
  • When Cannons Fade
I probably should have gone to this - they were excellent when I saw them at the Bayou, many, many years ago...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts