Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Slow Money
14,612 Posts
Wirelessly posted (Hivemind: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_0 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8A293 Safari/6531.22.7)

What a useless sack of shit!

·
Premium Member
32,450 Posts
Shock. Awe. Surprise.

·
ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹɐln&#38
5,486 Posts
Wow, this looks like a case of "Oops, I slept with the wrong chick" and can't control his anger publicly which is making him look worse and worse.

·
Premium Member
32,450 Posts
Mel Gibson: good Christian values :yesway:

·
crying in your beer
3,782 Posts
preaching "hey, he has a right to say whatever he wants"
Well, o.k., he HAS the right to say it - and i have the right then to not tolerate it, call him a racist douchebag for it, over and over again, and call it out loud.

But the linked thread again is kinda typical ss.org - anyone remembers the kid with the swastika/sunwheel avatar? I called him a Nazi-moron, and all these wannabe-hippies were just like "oh, come on, its his right to feel and think this way, tolerate him blabla". I say fuck that - you're a Nazi-endorsing asshole, and cross my way, violence is on - thats it. Its sad that this even has to be discussed.

·
Premium Member
32,450 Posts
But the linked thread again is kinda typical ss.org - anyone remembers the kid with the swastika/sunwheel avatar?
Wow, really? I would just have banned him out of hand.

·
crying in your beer
3,782 Posts
that was my suggestion, but no one took care of it. he then got banned later for something different.

·
Premium Member
32,765 Posts
Charming guy. :yesway:

·
Registered
6,968 Posts
I get fucking disgusted by people either justifying him or preaching "hey, he has a right to say whatever he wants"
He has just as much right to say the fucked up shit he says as the fucking Westborough Baptist pricks.

And in return, you have the right not to listen to him, purchase his movies, and state your opinion on the matter.

Edit: I see peter beat me to it :lol:

·
Señor Member
12,297 Posts
My original point is that this isn't a dictatorship where people get executed by the government over having an opinion (even a hateful one), so I don't get the first response from a lot of people being "OMG! Now the the NAACP are going to swoop down on him like vultures just because he has an opinion! What's this world coming to?!" instead of "Wow, Mel Gibson is a racist dickbag" which is probably the more obvious point. His right (or theoretical lack there of) to think or feel whatever he wants is moot, considering he hasn't been publicly lynched, burned or hung as a result of this; and likewise, nobody's had this done to them in this country for having an opinion in, like, a pretty long time.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.