Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seems like a nice High Gain VST, unfortunately the demo is so freaking limited that we cant even judge it properly.... Ola did a Demo of it and posted today the video

It would be nice to see how it compares to TSE new version (not the free one)

·
Registered
3,275 Posts
My biggest gripe with the TSE version is that it's a noisy-as-fuck son of a bitch. I hope this one fixes that and is worth the $60.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Yeah the demo makes it impossible to judge but I've always been a fan of the E530 tone, it works with impulses really well.

·
Registered
3,275 Posts
All High Gain VST's are super noisy... a Noise Gate is mandatory.

Have you tried Vadim Taranov version:

Vadim Taranov Amp Simulation: ENDL Lead E530, September 4, 2015 ver
I know high-gain VSTs can be pretty noisy. I've used tons of them. But TSE X30 was just INSANELY noisy. Probably the noisiest one I've used. I use a noise gate, but it was crazy how much hiss that had.

Didn't know Vadim made a E530 sim, though. I love their Invader sim, so I'll have to give it a shot.

·
Premium Member
3,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you for the demo Ola and also thank you for showing how it sounds in 1 guitar, for people like me that uses VST's as Amps hearing how it sounds with Mix EQ and double guitars doesn't say much. I mean its nice to hear how it sounds in a full Mix and all but making it sound like it is, is IMO the best way to hear an Amp (or Pedal) being it a VST or not.

·
Could be Hitler
7,666 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts