Metal Guitarist Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
9/10 Condition, with the giant ass footswitch, cover, and manuals/crap that came with it. Just over a year old (I bought it last June). Stock tubes other than a TungSol in V1, which you want in there anyway. I bought this brand new for $2100 and am the only owner.

Pics all over the damn site but I'll take a couple of better ones later. :lol:

$1300 + Shipping to any MG'er. Shipping won't be cheap, because it weighs a fucking ton. :lol:

The only trade I'll consider is a mystic dream EBMM JP7, and that's it. :wub:

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
Wish I had the scratch (and the ability to crank a 100W head). Killer deal.

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
I wish you did too, because then I wouldn't have to ship it. :lol:
I bet my roommate would love me showing up with 100W of Recto and a 4x12 and setting it up in my 7' x 9' apartment. :lol:

·
Banned
7,428 Posts
Wirelessly posted (A Destroyer of short people: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8J2 Safari/6533.18.5)

I dont think shipping will kill that bad, I got quoted like 60 dollars to send my recto to Quebec from here.

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Wirelessly posted (A Destroyer of short people: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8J2 Safari/6533.18.5)

I dont think shipping will kill that bad, I got quoted like 60 dollars to send my recto to Quebec from here.
Awesome, because an amp worth half of what mine is worth being shipped by a different country's postal service is clearly a perfect measuring stick. :yesway:

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Fuck that ghetto shit. :lol:

I ship things USPS or UPS, that's what I'm comfortable with. I'm not putting a $2000 amp on a fucking bus to jostle across the country with someone's luggage. :lol:

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
:bump:

$1300 shipped for you guys. I'll trade for an EBMM JP7, or an ESP M-II as well.

·
Premium Member
8,188 Posts
Fuck that ghetto shit. :lol:

I ship things USPS or UPS, that's what I'm comfortable with. I'm not putting a $2000 amp on a fucking bus to jostle across the country with someone's luggage. :lol:
As apposed to putting it in a truck to have it jostled around with everyone elses shit that's getting sent across the country. :lol:

Btw... Chris will also trade this for a mint 1990 bashguard Haro Master. :yesway: :D

·
Premium Member
2,232 Posts
jesus that was fast. at $1,300.00 ? if I didnn't have my eye on the Axe II I would've gladly taken it myself.
someone is getting a great deal at that price for sure. :yesway:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.