Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
The Singlecut King of Northern VA
2,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK guys, selling my stiletto Duece II, Dave used this head to record parts of the latest division album. Amp sounds great, few nicks on the tolex, basic stiletto headshell with the croc front. Footswitch, footswitch bag and cover included. I think I might be able to find the paper work as well.

Amp is currently loaded with JJ tubes which warms it up a little and takes away some of the brightness.

Looking for $1200.

·
Super Moderator
8,927 Posts
I got to play through this amp, and it sounds fantastic with the JJ tubes. It was probably my favorite out of Todd's ridiculously amazing amp collection.

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
Man, I want one of these so bad. Too bad a 100W amp is pretty much overkill for anything I'd be doing, ever :lol:

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts

·
I am Groot
32,450 Posts
Yep. This was the one I was borrowing until mine came in, but I don't recall hooking it up Sunday morning. You guys just played through the Roadster and Dual R005, while I used the Stiletto at the gig the night before.

·
Premium Member
32,765 Posts
Yep. This was the one I was borrowing until mine came in, but I don't recall hooking it up Sunday morning. You guys just played through the Roadster and Dual R005, while I used the Stiletto at the gig the night before.
I think we were all so hung over it literally never crossed our minds. I kind of regret that. :lol:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts