Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As much as it absolutely pains me to do this, I have to put my baby up for sale. I'm woefully underemployed, and that combine with my apartment living situation means I have no business owning this amp right now.

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: You're probably aware of this amp. It's incredible. The clean channel rivals any Fender clean, and with the built in boost feature it gets into classic rock and blues rock territory. The gain channel is extremely versatile and can do anything from pop rock to brutal death metal and everything in between. The channel-assignable post-eq makes this amp even more versatile. It's in pretty good condition, with a few minor scuffs, but nothing that big, and no tolex tears.

Modifications (if any): Volume pot mod, and brand new power tubes. Literally, these tubes have like 4 hours of playing on them tops.

Accessories (hardshell case etc): none

Location (City,State or City,Country): Oklahoma City, OK

Contact Info (No Phone #s): PM here

References (eBay or other forum userid): perfect ebay buyer/seller feedback under username xtrustisyoursx, have done loads of deals at ss.org with username xtrustisyoursx

Price (include currency and if firm/obo): I'm hoping to get 600 + shipping.

Pictures: none yet, but I'll try and take a few this afternoon and post them up.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts