Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Dead & likes Rendang
3,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought you guys might get a kick out of this.

2 good buddies of mine Danny Camileri (ex 4ARM) and Dean Wells (Teramaze) decided to form a thrash band together. Most impressive is they've got Jon Dette (Slayer/Anthrax/Iced Earth etc) on drums. If you like straight up metal, check these guys out.

·
Could be Hitler
7,666 Posts
Did Teramaze split up? I really liked them :(

Edit: What you posted sounds pretty good. I liked the Slayer type vocals in the first tune, but that hollow voice effect kinda sux. Second tune kicks ass though! Pretty kick ass over all.

·
המרחב וה
2,061 Posts
Recently, was able to listen to this CD for the first time and I AM LOVING IT.
Dean is such an incredible talent with so many different guys on this CD as well.

I asked him about what used on the album guys and here's what he said:
Guitar was my reflex musicman, Pickup Custom 5 Seymour Duncan and Emg Quad Tracked, with an EGNL Blackmore and EVH
Great guess Chris. :lol:

·
OldSchool Blacksmith
2,866 Posts
This is good stuff! Hope they keep going.

I sang for a band Dette was in for all of like a month back in '98. It was me, him, Brian Jay and Greg Christian. Band self destructed before we got anything done - didn't really get to know Jon, but that man is an awesome drummer for sure.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.