·
ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹɐln&#38
5,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Magladan's story

The Gauntlet - Sanaz

Sanaz's story

WHAT REALLY HAPPENED WITH MARY MAGDALAN! - Metal Sanaz

Not sure who to believe and don't really care. I just find this kind of stuff interesting sometimes. I've only heard of Mary because of a myspace friend request a couple years ago. Sanaz isn't one of my friends and I'm thinking about deleting Magladan off my life because it's just stupid drama crap.

·
Registered
577 Posts
Kinda pathetic how sanaz is trying to get attention even by her standards (do those even exist even? :rolleyes:)

Can't say i care for mary magdalene's music though more power to them to shut that paris hilton wannabe up.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Can someone please explain to me what professional purpose do the Metal Sanaz's and Mistress Julia's of the world serve?

Please note: I've met Mistress Julia, twice, and she seems like a cool person, but what EXACTLY does she do?

·
ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹɐln&#38
5,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Can someone please explain to me what professional purpose do the Metal Sanaz's and Mistress Julia's of the world serve?

Please note: I've met Mistress Julia, twice, and she seems like a cool person, but what EXACTLY does she do?
That's the biggest reason I started reading this argument. In there, Sanaz talks about her performing onstage.

"Performing??" Performing what? Dancing around onstage in leather?? Any hot chick could do that and there are better (and worse) looking ones that do it.

'Makes no sense to me.

I know Mistress Julia had a show in Fuse for interviewing metal bands. Beyond that, I have no clue how else she's popular.

·
Registered
577 Posts

Old mtv headbangers ball rejects?

Beats the hell outta me what they to tbh, you actually only hear from those type's when they start badmouthing other ppl (for usually no good reason at all other then wanting some attention)

·
Tr00 Kvlt
5,914 Posts
myself in stupid blog said:
I only read the first paragraph....who cares? You're not metal, and neither is the other cunt. What have either of you contributed to the music scene? Nothing. Wow, a "host" of a tour....what metal tour needs a fucking host? How metal is someone announcing a band for them? I have busted my ass for many years without any help from a "host" for my tours and shows. I've been signed to labels, toured the east cost. Granted not the biggest band in the world, but i've done pretty decent by myself. Get over yourself and wake the hell up. Shit like this is killing the music industry.

·
Tune It Lower
1,114 Posts
Things like these serve no purpose whatsoever in 2010. :noplease: There is no metal on TV or radio, and things like Pandora and Amazon's recommendations (which are scary on-point for my tastes, even across genres) eclipse most previous methodologies for getting my ears to new music. Go back to the pole, you whores. :agreed:

·
crying in your beer
3,782 Posts
wtf, what is this all about? i've read the name "Metal Sanaz" a few times, never cared what she does - now i read she is a "host"? what the fuck does a "host" do in metal? please can someone explain that to me?

and if someone cares - i feel like getting old, but what has ANYTHING of this to do with "Metal"? i just took a listen into this "Mary Magdalen" thing...oh, i see. well, no, i dont. ah, o.k., there is a distorted guitar, so its metal...

Seriously, what is all this crap?

·
Tr00 Kvlt
5,914 Posts
wtf, what is this all about? i've read the name "Metal Sanaz" a few times, never cared what she does - now i read she is a "host"? what the fuck does a "host" do in metal? please can someone explain that to me?

and if someone cares - i feel like getting old, but what has ANYTHING of this to do with "Metal"? i just took a listen into this "Mary Magdalen" thing...oh, i see. well, no, i dont. ah, o.k., there is a distorted guitar, so its metal...

Seriously, what is all this crap?
1) I dont know
2) She attracts all the mall goths to shows so they can lust over her, and not give two shits about the bands
3) If she's anything like Juliya...she gets drunk, announces some shit band, and then tries to molest the women teeny boppers.
4)This has Nothing to do with metal

·
ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹɐln&#38
5,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
For the last few years, I noticed that a whole lot of myspace bands had Sanaz on their top friends list, I mean a WHOLE lot. Same thing with some chick named Zenova. I guess she's also a "host" as well. ??

·
Premium Member
13,448 Posts
For the last few years, I noticed that a whole lot of myspace bands had Sanaz on their top friends list, I mean a WHOLE lot. Same thing with some chick named Zenova. I guess she's also a "host" as well. ??
:agreed: Same here. And I've always thought "What's a Metal Sanaz? A fashion magazine for girls who like metal? Wait, then why does this all-guy metal band have it in their top friends? There's only a pic of a girl, so it's probably not a band..."

I never cared enough to look into it, though... but... to be honest... the ACTUAL answer to my question is a lot weirder than anything I could have guessed. :spock:

·
crying in your beer
3,782 Posts
@sami: yeah, thats like the only reason i know her name.

1) I dont know
2) She attracts all the mall goths to shows so they can lust over her, and not give two shits about the bands
3) If she's anything like Juliya...she gets drunk, announces some shit band, and then tries to molest the women teeny boppers.
4)This has Nothing to do with metal
thanks, then its exactly what i thought.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts