Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Read Only
10 Posts
This was pretty cool. They gave Hammett the AJFA Newsted treatment in the mix. :lol:

Edit: Except for when they turned him up loud enough to hear his putrid vibrato, good god. :ugh:

·
Premium Member
943 Posts
I was excited to check this out, until I actually heard them playing. Not excited anymore. James looks like hes ready to fix a watch or build tiny furniture.

To cleanse every ones ears after hearing that crap. Yes, quarantine is making me even more of an asshole. :pickle:

·
Read Only
10 Posts
I was excited to check this out, until I actually heard them playing. Not excited anymore. James looks like hes ready to fix a watch or build tiny furniture.

To cleanse every ones ears after hearing that crap. Yes, quarantine is making me even more of an asshole. :pickle:

If you're going to cleanse, cleanse the right way:

·
Thread Killer
2,196 Posts
Multi-millionaire has-beens shit on the legacy of when they were good. Go back to The Unforgiven part 15, leave the era when you were the greatest metal band on the planet alone.

:wtf:

·
Super Moderator
13,448 Posts
I didn't comment earlier because I didn't want to shit on it, but yeah, I turned it off after about 40 seconds because it was so horrible. The original is an amazing song, but this was just pure garbage.

·
Tarantula Lobbyist
5,281 Posts
I thought that was pretty good.

·
Could be Hitler
7,666 Posts
Yeah me too. Its it AMAZING? No... its it awfull? Yes
That was terrible. Shoulda had the dude from Puddle of Mud sing it :lol:

Chamber music style!

·
Super Moderator
8,927 Posts
I thought it was okay, other than whatever it was that Kirk was doing. :shrug:

This type of singing suits middle-aged James a lot better, frankly.

·
Read Only
10 Posts
I hate everything Metallica's done since AJFA and I still didn't mind the song in the OP. Other than Hammett being useless and Lars making ridiculous supreme emotion faces while softly playing a slow rock beat. :lol:

·
Premium Member
5,213 Posts
Multi-millionaire has-beens shit on the legacy of when they were good. Go back to The Unforgiven part 15, leave the era when you were the greatest metal band on the planet alone.

Haha, this. I was going to say it should be called millionaire version not soft version.

·
I am Groot
32,450 Posts
That was as good as the acoustic version of Layla

1 - 20 of 29 Posts