3,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am installing it now.
:fever:

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
I can't even run Borderlands on my machine :(

My friend Brad who tests computer parts (often to destruction) can't get more than 1.2 FPS in Metro 2033 with everything maxed out on a $8k desktop.

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Well I'll be damned. :lol:

Josh - just get BL for 360! :metal: It was like 30 bucks not too long ago.

·
Read Only
10 Posts
My friend Brad who tests computer parts (often to destruction) can't get more than 1.2 FPS in Metro 2033 with everything maxed out on a $8k desktop.
Plus - ouch. 1.2? As in, um, one point two?

I haven't paid attention to PC gaming in a few months, but what's antialiasing at these days? 16x?

·
MG.ORG Irregular
9,747 Posts
I like how at the select your age it defaults to todays date, yes I was born today and am viewing the web page :lol:

wow the requirements 3GHz dual core :lol: well fuck that hahaha. I doubt I can even run bioshock on my POS Quadro FX

·
Bringer of, Satan Ants
3,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Daym.
I really have to read the packages before handing over money.
Steaming pile of shit is part of the game.
But I will use steaming dog log to play this game.

If I get shitty frame rates, I will just put it on ice and wait for a patch or 3.
I had the same issues with Stalker on release.
Now Stalker runs like a dream. :yesway:

·
Bringer of, Satan Ants
3,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
And double dam.
It says MA 15+ rated.
I need adult supervision to play it. :p
Can anybody spare a few hours?

:rofl:

·
I like turtles!
722 Posts
Chris said:
I haven't paid attention to PC gaming in a few months, but what's antialiasing at these days? 16x?
Well one of my games is set to C16xQ.

I'm going to just pretend it's "Chris Quigley motherfucking 16 x antialiasing," and you were somehow involved in it's development.

·
I like turtles!
722 Posts
Daym.
I really have to read the packages before handing over money.
Steaming pile of shit is part of the game.
But I will use steaming dog log to play this game.

If I get shitty frame rates, I will just put it on ice and wait for a patch or 3.
I had the same issues with Stalker on release.
Now Stalker runs like a dream. :yesway:
I'm guessing "steaming pile of shit" is GFWL? Or steam? Coz if it's steam, steam is awesome and I don't know what your problem is : \.

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Well one of my games is set to C16xQ.

I'm going to just pretend it's "Chris Quigley motherfucking 16 x antialiasing," and you were somehow involved in it's development.
Thanks dude. If I was involved, every character would be a chick with big tits, and the tits would have C16xQ antialiasing and that's it. Fuck the rest of the game world, I'd want to use up every bit of GPU rendering some ace titties for everyone. :yesway:

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
Plus - ouch. 1.2? As in, um, one point two?

Yes. One point two frames per second. He posted that in their forums, then they asked what kind of machine he was playing on. He laughed, listed off his hardware, then told them to patch their shit.

·
Bringer of, Satan Ants
3,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Runs ok on this P.C.
It tells me I need the latest drivers.
But i have them. :confused:

:rofl:

·
Bringer of, Satan Ants
3,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'm guessing "steaming pile of shit" is GFWL? Or steam? Coz if it's steam, steam is awesome and I don't know what your problem is : \.
It's steam.
I have had many issues in the past that still leaves a sour taste in my mouth. (i.s.d.n./d.o.v. days)
It just adds a layer of crap that I do not like dealing with.
I will admit it has improved a bit. :eek:

:p

·
I like turtles!
722 Posts
It's steam.
I have had many issues in the past that still leaves a sour taste in my mouth. (i.s.d.n./d.o.v. days)
It just adds a layer of crap that I do not like dealing with.
I will admit it has improved a bit. :eek:

:p
It has ridiculously amazing prices and sales man. I got GTA IV for 8 bucks, mirrors edge for 5, prince of persia for like 3, SFIV for 30, I think borderlands was like 55. This is all AUD, usually games are on steam for half the cost of in store here. Metro 2033 is 50 USD on steam, what'd you pay in store? I also haven't had any problems with it, ever, but I know some people have so hey. Cheap prices seem worth it to me.

·
Bringer of, Satan Ants
3,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
E.B wanted $110.
J.B Hifi wanted $89.
J.B 4tw
And being stuck on 1500/256 DSL = many hours to download a game. :(

1 - 18 of 18 Posts