Is Actually Recording
32,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Fixed. And sorry man. :lol:

·
NSLALP
13,286 Posts
S'cool. :terrorist fist bump:

BTW these normally were going for $1299, I believe. This is exactly how I ended up with my XXX 2x12 in the first place - they cleared out the 2x12s out of production and they were cheaper than the 1x12s and the heads. I had bought a 1x12 but all the tubes broke, so by the time I returned it I caught the price difference and had them switch it out for me. This is an absurd deal.

·
Banned
21,673 Posts
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.2; en-us; Droid Build/FRG01B) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

Rampant said:
nevermind... 85lbs... I think I will go Axe-FX.
Sissy. :lol:

·
Guiterrorizer
15,696 Posts
that is a STUPID deal! In Canada the head is around $1500 before taxes.. daaamn son.

·
MG.ORG Irregular
9,747 Posts
that sucks...I know UPS and FEDEX charge rape-ass customs fees or whatever lol, deffo nice to have a friend across the border :lol:

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
If I'm going to cart around 85 lbs of 2-channel 2x12, I'd buy Drew's Rectoverb instead, or maybe a used Stiletto Ace combo. But then again, I really didn't care for the JSX.

·
Read Only
10 Posts
If I'm going to cart around 85 lbs of 2-channel 2x12, I'd buy Drew's Rectoverb instead, or maybe a used Stiletto Ace combo. But then again, I really didn't care for the JSX.
Drew's RV is pretty fuckin' awesome.

I kind of want it to leave at my Drummer's place...

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
I wish I could afford to buy that thing. It's about exactly what I need right now :lol:
You need a DC or F-series then. They're not very desirable and pretty cheap/common, and they sound amazing. F-30s go on eBay for like $350-450 pretty often.

·
18,790 Posts
You need a DC or F-series then. They're not very desirable and pretty cheap/common, and they sound amazing. F-30s go on eBay for like $350-450 pretty often.
Nice, I'll have to keep that in mind when I've got some cash saved up (just put some money into my acoustic and credit card, so I don't have much to spend right now :lol: ). I've been keeping an eye on ebay, but most of the used Mesas I see are in the States, and shipping/customs rapeage once again.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts