Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last 7 days:

I don't check this very often (because I kind of don't give a crap) but historically it's always been FF at the top.

·
Premium Member
23,428 Posts
I think I've done 95% of my browsing this week from work, which is all FF.

·
Bro of Bros, Bro.
15,373 Posts
I have almost fully migrated over to Chrome from Firefox. I have no problems with either one, but some things that were only working in Firefox are almost all now working in Chrome for me.

·
Is Actually Recording
32,765 Posts
All those Opera hits must be Drew, I switched to Firefox :lol:
***. :(

I was also about to post up that I found it interesting you and I were singlehandedly responsible for 2.16% of total site hits. The fact it's probably just me (and Kim, who has excellent taste in browsers :wub:) is that much funnier. :lol:

·
Premium Member
4,657 Posts
I use Chrome for all of my home stuff and one of my work computers, but the other work computer uses Firefox.

·
Head of Agile Gestapo
5,675 Posts
I use Chrome all the time.

·
Registered
7,393 Posts
Ah yeah I for got some of you guys have desk jobs were you can surf this site while being paid... :noplease: I hate my job...

:lol:

·
Mutes the Meat
10,236 Posts
I'm a fan of Chrome. Big time.

At work it's a mix of IE and Firefox.

·
Super Moderator
13,448 Posts
At work it's just Internet Explorer. To be honest, I don't mind IE, but I think Chrome and Firefox are better. I surf this site a total of maybe 15 minutes every week from work (usually on a lunch break when I come back to work early), so I doubt that's contributing to IE much.

·
I am Groot
32,450 Posts
Wirelessly posted :)dio:)

Chrome doesn't handle certificates worth a shit. For someone who admins CAs, there are pretty much only two browsers: Firefox and IE.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts