Metal Guitarist Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Congrats to ahull123 for winning the vote for MG's latest Featured Guitar with his absolutely jaw-dropping custom Ibanez 8 string that was four years in the making and dubbed the "Multiverse". There is an unbelievable amount of detail, creativity and customization on this amazing one of a kind guitar. Some basic specs are below, but to really appreciate the amount of work that went into this please check out the build threads linked after the pictures!

Some Basic Specs (which do no justice to all of the work done here)
Swirled by Alan at OOTS
Custom Bridge created from two Floyd Rose Specials
Stainless Trem Block
Meteor Fragment mounted in the body
Laser etched cavity covers
EMG PA2 and EMG SPC
Powder Coated hardware
Signed by Steve Vai
Bareknuckle pickups (including custom 8 string single coil)
Custom..Everything...

For winning GOTM, he also receives a free copy of The Systematic Mixing Guide to help him keep the 80's dream of swirled guitars and over the top finishes alive and well!

There are a few build threads about this guitar that are WELL worth reading. One here on MG is at this link and another over on Jemsite that you can view here.

Congrats on a job well done and a beautiful guitar!

·
Hates Richie Kotzen
14,719 Posts
If I put one one hundredth of the amount of effort into maintaining my guitars that this guy put into crafting this masterpiece.

Fuck I don't even know where I was going with that. Insane guitar.

·
Premium Member
455 Posts
The only thing I love more than this guitar is that case. I need a case like that in my life - it is just so fantastically hideous. Thoroughly-deserved winner!

·
Premium Member
23,428 Posts
The only thing I love more than this guitar is that case. I need a case like that in my life - it is just so fantastically hideous. Thoroughly-deserved winner!
I stepped into my coat closet shortly after viewing this post. I had to give my retinas a 30m break :yesway:

·
Registered
4,429 Posts
There isn't an adjective, or any group of words to describe this, and I've never even seen photoshopped guitars as awesomely customized as this. Thanks for a new phone background! Well deserved GOTM.
GOTY..?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.