• Doctorate

Votes: 1 1.6%
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Mutes the Meat
10,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Vote in the poll and post details!

I am currently working on an associates degree in computer programming at the University of Phoenix Axia College (online). If all goes well, I plan to follow it up with a bachelors, and possibly beyond.

·
Premium Member
9,388 Posts
I have a bachelor's degree.

·
Premium Member
4,657 Posts
checked bachelors, but also have some graduate credits and am about to start back up on it.

·
Smokestack Lightning
218 Posts
Some college, as those who remember from this thread. The tour didn't end up panning out, which I forgot to inform everyone here about so I'm out of school for the time being. I plan on going back again at some point, in which case I'll study to be a spanish teacher :yesway:

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
In grad school. No option in poll for me :lol:

·
Hates Richie Kotzen
14,719 Posts
Switching majors next semester to buisness/economics w/ pre-law interest. Why I ever wasted 1.5 years towards a music degree (and the associated expenses) is beyond me :lol:

·
Mutes the Meat
10,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I've been following your Java thread, as I start Java programming in January. :yesway:
I hope you have an easier time. I think that going through the online classes has made things more difficult for me because I often require one-on-one instruction with tons of examples and such.

·
Squirrel...
3,157 Posts
I hope you have an easier time. I think that going through the online classes has made things more difficult for me because I often require one-on-one instruction with tons of examples and such.
Most of my classes, including my upcoming Java class, are online. This allows me to still work full time.

A couple of the classes are evening classes, and only a few are regular classes during the day.

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Spent 3-4 years in college, switched majors countless times, decided to take time off to get my head right and really figure out what I want to do, and probably next fall I want to go back to school to get my Bachelor's in IT something or another :lol:

·
Mr. Negative Pants, ,
14,796 Posts
Wirelessly posted :)darren:phone: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

Bachelor of Fine Arts. Four-year honours undergrad degree in Visual Arts with a specialization in Design.

·
HAWKS & FUCK SEC!
1,672 Posts
Right now working on my Associate's in General Studies to knock out the 2 year portion of a bachelor degree. Only like 5 classes away. :woot: Then going to start working on the other half of that bachelor degree. I'm going to study Criminal Justice with a leaning to becoming an investigator. Looking forward to getting it all completed! :yesway:

·
Registered
3,838 Posts
I'm studying for a masters degree in biotechnology and food technology, though I don't have a bachelors degree yet. The educational system is a bit different here, so that people rarely finish studying at their bachelors degree at universities.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts