Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Bro of Bros, Bro.
15,373 Posts
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_0_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8A306 Safari/6531.22.7)

Joined...

·
Slow Money
14,612 Posts
LOL:rofl:

Paris Hilton :lol:

·
Registered
4,593 Posts
I'll join it when I get home. In Portland (Maine) with the lady for the weekend. Don't spend much time playing these days though.

They don't have Steam for Mac do they? Do you have a Windows box set up for gaming now?

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
I haven't played a game on Steam since Portal.

·
Tr00 Kvlt
5,914 Posts
Wirelessly posted (Shadow: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.2; en-us; Droid Build/FRG22D) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

Would anyone be interested in a cs:s virtual lan using hamachi? Or if I do more digging and find one for the right price a dedicated server?

·
Bro of Bros, Bro.
15,373 Posts
Wirelessly posted (Shadow: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.2; en-us; Droid Build/FRG22D) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

Would anyone be interested in a cs:s virtual lan using hamachi? Or if I do more digging and find one for the right price a dedicated server?
I would be down 100%.

·
Tr00 Kvlt
5,914 Posts

I need to do some research...wonder if its possible to make a server that's half zombie mod, half death match...and maybe a couple fun maps (busses from hell)? I like both, and I think it would be cool to be able to cycle through both on one server.

·
Bro of Bros, Bro.
15,373 Posts
Zombie mod is definitely not one of my favorites. If you still play CS:S a lot, I can give you the IP's of some good servers I play in. You should be fine if you're in VA.

1 - 20 of 85 Posts