Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Bro of Bros, Bro.
15,373 Posts
I'm glad it was created on 10/20/10. It just shows the wonders of technology and that we in fact can go into the future.

·
Slow Money
14,612 Posts
close, but
because the statistics are being updated.

The statistics update will finish in about 30 minutes 7 seconds
that part is missing :lol:

·
MG.ORG Irregular
9,747 Posts
Is this the same thing we had on the other site? Also didn't we already have a team of some sort here?

If it supported SPARC or HPPA I would bust out my furnaces and heat up my house :lol:

·
Registered
4,593 Posts

It's a shame it's only 32 bit, seems like shit would get done a lot quicker if it had a 64 bit client.

·
Banned
21,673 Posts
I'm in. Too bad they don't support Windows Server 2008 R2 HPC. we just got a new 36 core compute cluster. :D

·
Registered
4,593 Posts
I should set up some computers at work to do this too, maybe see if I can sneak some run time in on our servers :lol:

I don't really care about scientific research, I just want to beat everyone else :lol:

·
MG.ORG Irregular
9,747 Posts
I just joined and started it up on my 8-core :metal: it has GPU too which will be great with my 5830.

edit: actually WCG has no GPU :(

I also BORG'd 2 unused 2.8 P4 Xeon blades :lol: (I think they are both dual CPU, don't remember)

·
Registered
4,593 Posts
That's what happens when you use 8 cores :lol: Points wise though, I'm still doing pretty good considering the difference in results returned.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts