Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Motherfucker.
3,459 Posts
So Catherine Zeta-Jones is going to be single again soon, right? (I'll see you in hell)

In all seriousness, this sucks. And you've got to feel for his kids who are very young to be losing a father - if they do indeed lose him :noway: However, here's hoping he does make a recovery, but stage 4 is pretty far gone :(

·
Bro of Bros, Bro.
15,373 Posts
This is not very good. This is not very good at all. Optimism is probably the best thing to consider, but Stage IV cancer of any type is just really, really bad news.

I really liked a lot of the movies he was in. I wish him the very best.

·
Señor Member
12,297 Posts
Amazing talented actor and he's always seemed like a descent man. My thoughts and prayers with him and his family.

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
A Descent man? Maybe.

Fuck, I forgot about those games. Spent a lot of time on them as a kid.

Dunno what to say really about Michael Douglas though. Stage IV is very difficult to do anything meaningful with.

·
NSLALP
13,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Fuck, I forgot about those games. Spent a lot of time on them as a kid.

Dunno what to say really about Michael Douglas though. Stage IV is very difficult to do anything meaningful with.
Without bothering to look up, I'm pretty sure that means it has metastasized elsewhere. So, you're not just looking at throat cancer.

Again, with the best medicine money can buy, he might make it through, but even then I bet they'll just manage to knock it into remission and give him 5 years tops. Like I said, I'll miss the guy's acting.

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
Yeah, that's what I meant, only I said it badly. Stage IV means it's spread, and that makes it very, very difficult to treat.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts