Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Life well spent is long
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar:

This is a Mike Sherman RG8 with a 5A quilted maple top with a carribean burst and pale moon ebony fretboard, mahogany body and neck. Nordstrand pickups, three way with push/pull option at the tone pot for more tonal options. The neck i C shaped and has a strat thickness, not a baseball neck, but a bit fatter than Ibanez necks. The tone because of this is huge. Tuning is from low to high: BEADGBEA ( low B and high A string added).

Why am i selling this? I love this guitar, i truly do and it plays, sounds and looks just great. I am just not a 8 string guy. The last years i've only played my '61 strat and some hendrix, malmsteen stuff. 6 strings is enough for me.

Modifications (if any):None, it's still as good as it came and that's as close to perfect as it can be. We all know Mike is one of the best builders in the world.

Accessories (hardshell case etc):Comes with a case, allen keys and a bunch of 006 High A strings from Garry Goodman (i think 11 strings).

Location (City,State or City,Country):Almere/ Amsterdam, the Netherlands, Europe.

Contact Info (No Phone #s):email: s b r o e r s @ t e l e 2. n l, PM me here, Phone number: ask for it, if you want.

References Required (eBay or other forum userid): I'm brosa @ jemsite, metalguitarist and got 100% feedback at ebay (samuelbroerskooring)

Price (include currency and if firm/obo):2350 euros + shipping, i prefer Europe.
I might trade it for a Suhr Guthrie Govan model or a maybe a Suhr modern/ standard or a Vigier Shawn lane + cash. Probably nothing else though.

Pictures:

More pics here at the guitar of the month thread at metalguitarist:

GOTM March 2010 - Brosa's Sherman Swamp Monster

If anyone has any question about the guitar, just let me know. :metal:

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Wirelessly posted (Metal Shop \m/: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_5 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8L1 Safari/6533.18.5)

The best looking Sherman ever, IMO.

·
I don't like it.
11,071 Posts
Wirelessly posted (Metal Shop \m/: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_5 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8L1 Safari/6533.18.5)

The best looking Sherman ever, IMO.
:agreed:x10000000000000000000.

·
Banned
7,428 Posts
Wirelessly posted (A Destroyer of short people: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8J2 Safari/6533.18.5)

That fretboard is slick.

·
I think too much
1,881 Posts
God damn, I want to buy this and I mostly play sixxers any more. Good thing I'm poor and in the U.S. :lol:

·
Life well spent is long
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Mods, lock her up. She's off to better weather in Greece. Mike, have fun with her!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.