Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
The Beard
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As I'm having most of the "resident guitars" established by now, and some more neat stuff on its way to me, here's some axes for sale. Since I'm in the EU, pricing is in EUR. As for trades, I will not add cash on my end and safe for pretty awesome amps or FX units, all I see that could be interesting to me would be 8-strings. No Agiles, LTD's or lower range axes are remotely interesting to me, as I'm sure you understand, and very few 7's catch my eye these days. I can be somewhat flexible with pricing, such as helping out with shipping costs and whatnot.

Paypal payments will always be with a gift option, or applying the surcharge to your payment. It's bad enough to get raped when I withdraw money.

Let's start with the global format for classifieds here, and I'll detail the rest over the thread pertaining the instruments themselves :

Accessories (hardshell case etc):
Non-original HSC and the original pickups in case of mods will be included (non-original as the Sherman didn't have one, and the Ibby's has passed long ago - a mere 21 years seem to have killed it ).

Location (City,State or City,Country):
Portugal

International OK?
Definitely!

Contact Info (No Phone #s):
PM me here

References Required (eBay or other forum userid):
My feedback here is enough, I'd believe.

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar:
It's an S7 540. If you're looking at it you probably know what it is. If you don't, it's a DiMarzio Blaze fitted, Lo Pro Edge 7 jap made H-S-S 1991 guitar of which there's a suspected 250 in existence in black, 200 in red (which I also own and will keep). She's in quite good condition safe for a few nicks, mostly in the back by the trem cavity, and a small yet noticeable gash on the headstock.

Modifications (if any):
None.

Price:
950 EUR

Piccage (I'll try to grab piccage of the damage tonight - other than the headstock, it's not too easy to capture):

Mike Sherman "Swamp Thang" 8-string

This guitar was GOTM on Metalguitarist.org, and it really deserves it. Sumptuous woods all around, with one hell of a pale moon ebony board. Monster quilt top, nice and light mahogany body and sounds great.

Modifications (if any):
I HATE the original Nordstrands that Mike is so keen on using, so I put a set of DiMarzio DA8 bridge + PAF8 neck on it. The Nordstrands are included should you wish to revert the guitar to its original config. Original strap buttons didn't make it for me, so it now has a proper DiMarzio ClipLock strap instead.

Price:
2500 EUR

Piccage here - NO damage on this axe that I've ever noticed:

Here she is in some videoage for Ola Englund to give you an idea of the lead tones of the PAF8:

Haywire 335 strat, also with no noticeable dings or anything remotely like it. This is a badass semi-acoustic type I got for a session stint and is no longer needed (as I tend to stick to 7's and 8's, as you know). This one comes with the trapeze tailpiece option. More info on:
Haywire Custom Guitars - 335

This one does NOT have the hideous (IMO) lettering of the new logo.

Modifications (if any):
Nothing. If it ain't broke, don't fix it. :p

Accessories (hardshell case etc):
Like the others, this didn't come with a hardcase. I can try to get one, but as people who dealt with me will tell, I pack stuff like a damn tank. Up to the buyer, as always.

Price (include currency and if firm/obo):
950 EUR

Pictures:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.