Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
21,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I was playing one of these this morning through a Mesa 2x12 vert, and it is just damn tasty on all settings. If Marshall would concentrate more on badass shit like this, instead of sunglasses and bluetooth speakers, they'd be in better graces with guitar players.

·
Could be Hitler
7,666 Posts
I just had a dude offer me a 2525H for my G&L on another forum literally just yesterday. Problem is the value just isn't there, If the guy would kick in a couple hundred bucks I would do it. It's so fucking tempting though....I REALLY like that amp. :ugh:

·
Banned
21,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I just had a dude offer me a 2525H for my G&L on another forum literally just yesterday. Problem is the value just isn't there, If the guy would kick in a couple hundred bucks I would do it. It's so fucking tempting though....I REALLY like that amp. :ugh:
Yeah it's only a $1300 amp new, and used they don't hold their value that much. The G&L is more unique. But if you'd use the amp more, it might make sense. The Marshall is awesome.

·
Could be Hitler
7,666 Posts
Yeah it's only a $1300 amp new, and used they don't hold their value that much. The G&L is more unique. But if you'd use the amp more, it might make sense. The Marshall is awesome.
Well the guy is wanting a thousand for it but I see many on Reverb for $800. I told the guy if he threw in $200 bucks I would do it but he won't budge. I just can't let that guitar go for that when the Marshall would just be a luxury at this point. I already have three amps that I love, but then I tell myself the G&L is really a luxury item as well.....so I have been waffling on it every since he contacted me.

Kind of hoping someone will just buy his amp real quick so I can be over it :lol:

I honestly can't believe I still have this G&L....great fucking guitar that sounds HUGE. :shrug:

·
Registered
6 Posts
I got the mini Jube 2 weeks ago on a whim due to a blowout sale, and it is incredible. Everything from good cleans to great crunch to aggressive high gain. It?s very responsive to the gain control on my guitars, so you can go from great crunch up to metal gain using just the overdrive channel. Only thing I wish it had was the ability to footswich the push/pull higher gain mode, as that would effectively make it a 4 channel amp. Highly recommended.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.