Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Mod Britannia
7,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Probably one of the cleanest 1995 Tremoverbs out there, everyone who's see it think it's absolutely brand new. It's one of the models with a black tweed grill instead of the more usual diamond plate, so it's a bit more subtle than a regular Dual Rec. The Tremoverbs are apparently voiced with a bit more mids than the regular Dual Recs, but this will still get the grind of a Dual Rec without any problems.

· 240v Uk 2 channel Dual Rectifier (100w) model with switchable reverb and tremolo
· Reverb, tremolo and fx loop can be assigned to either/both channels or remotely switched
· Clean/Vintage High Gain modes for orange channel, Blues/Modern High Gain modes for red channel
· Channel cloning switch for more voicing options
· Jack for Mesa footswitch on the front panel
· Jacks on the back panel for remote switching unit control of channel, reverb, tremolo and fx loop
· Slave out for connecting to additional poweramps & cabs
· Black tweed faceplate with black control plate
· All tubes are genuine Mesa with the exception of the powertubes, which were replaced with Harma 6L6's by the last owner not long before I bought it.
· 6L6/EL34 bias switch
· Tube/Diode rectifier options
· Still has Mesa tag on the power lead
· Includes dust cover
· Again, this is the 100w Dual Rectifier model, not the 50w Single Rectifier

Looking for £1100. Due to the weight and fragility, local pickup preferred. Postage can be arranged. Interested in trades for Line 6 Pod XT Pro's (preferably with the model packs) + cash my way.

Pics are mostly from the Ebay auction I bought it from, apart from the first two. I'll try to get some better pictures taken tonight.

I've got a 100% positive feedback on Ebay as jamescater1 and a good iTrader rating at sevenstring.org as metalfiend666

·
Mod Britannia
7,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The oldest reason in the book, I'm skint. With Christmas coming up and a service due on my car something has to go to release some capital, and it was this or the Death Warrior.

·
I am Groot
32,450 Posts
:(

·
I am Groot
32,450 Posts
Fuck E-bay. They screw their sellers. :noway:

·
Mod Britannia
7,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
More to the point, fuck the tosser who bailled on the deal :noway:

·
I am Groot
32,450 Posts
I know. Fuck E-bay, since you cannot leave the tosser negative feedback, and, more importantly, other people who have probably left him negative feedback before.

·
Premium Member
1,781 Posts
While where on the fuck eBay campaign, fuck ebay for not allowing a seller total control over buyer requirements, that unpaid item strike James will give him means squat because he has to have two before a seller can prevent him bidding on his item.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts