·
Could be Hitler
7,666 Posts
Misha is turning into Dino :lol:

·
Banned
21,673 Posts
Misha is turning into Dino :lol:
Well, sort of; to be fair, Misha is actually getting signature stuff. Dino just changes gear like he (hopefully) changes his underwear. It took Dino forever to just get a sig guitar. Misha's got several signature guitars, a pedal from Pro Tone that's likely gone now, the MXR er I mean Horizon, and now this.

·
Registered
3,275 Posts
But does it........ :D

Seriously though, it's likely a 6505 derivative, made in China. DNW.
Surprisngly it's USA-made. You're right that it's based on the 6505 though. Has a 3rd clean channel, 2 ODs, a noise gate, MIDI... If you can get passed the fact it's a Misha Mansoor sig amp, it's actually kinda cool.

·
Read Only
10 Posts
So a US made 6505 with MIDI, a DI, a third channel (which is an actual usable clean) and a built in gate and OD? And a pretty fancy footswitch?

Shit man, sign me up. That sounds fucking badass. :metal:

·
Registered
3,275 Posts
Misha also said he'll start taking this amp out on the road. So it'll cool to see a backline of amps for once. :lol:

Also, he says the "MIDI" button is to send a cc control to an outboard MIDI device. Like a tap for a delay or something. A small detail that's also pretty damn cool.

And there's 2 FX loops.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
any guesses as to what the price will be? My guess is ~3K with the footswitch.

Definitely has some really nice options. It sounds like a modern/fancier 6505 with many bells and whistles.

·
Read Only
10 Posts
I think you're right on the 3k mark, but I hope not. I'm not spending $3000 on a 6505. If it's 1500-ish or so I'm definitely in for one though.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Chinese made 6505 is 900 bucks.

This thing has 3 channels, 2 aux power jacks, 2 effects loops, boost, gate, XLR direct output and it's made in the US.

With that nice footswitch I'm sure it'll be over 2k easy.

·
Guiterrorizer
15,696 Posts
*waits for a lot of used fractal gear to hit the used market* Im ok with this!

1 - 20 of 199 Posts