Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Les Paul Nut
8,077 Posts
I feel this song should of been their first music video over icarus lives, it's so melodic and it suits Spencer's voice much better.

·
Mr. Negative Pants, ,
14,796 Posts
Wirelessly posted :)metal:: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

No, the very last note with the wide vibrato and the little dive. It just felt a little awkward to me. I liked the album version of the solo. :)

·
Hasta la vista, Baby
384 Posts
Wirelessly posted :)metal:: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

No, the very last note with the wide vibrato and the little dive. It just felt a little awkward to me. I liked the album version of the solo. :)
Yeah, I kinda hated it as well, but the tone on the newer version solo is just insane.

·
Mr. Negative Pants, ,
14,796 Posts
I agree with you on that, for sure. And the solo does have a slightly looser, more emotional feel than the album version. But yeah, the tone is killer.

I love a solo that has a memorable melody all on its own that you can hum or whistle.

·
18,790 Posts
^ :agreed: Just reading your post I immediately had it pop into my head, now I'm listening to the song again :yesway:

Also:

Highest rated comments said:
this song is so amazing it makes me squirt and makes my tits wet. id tap the singer spencer sotelo is sooooo hot omg like that blonde on the back of his head makes me want to suck a pickle someone touch me

Mathisenalyssa 5 days ago 3
Wtf :rofl:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts