·
I am Groot
32,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was waiting for the first emoshuggah fan to show up. :vince:

·
Registered
6,968 Posts
I had to sit through them waiting for Arsis one time.

I can personally attest to their horrid nature, and boring song writing, having seen it in person.

·
Dont you love balls?
1,482 Posts
I'm sorry, but that's silly.
Yeah, I suppose it is. I don't listen to metal much though, and definitely nothing death metal or Mnemic-like (I did listen to a snippet of one of there songs). More metal bands are just not something that I'm really interested in. :shrug:

·
Premium Member
1,588 Posts
Even though its not my thing; I know they are sleeping in the back of vans and not making any money doing what they love, so i respect them for that :)

·
Head of Agile Gestapo
5,675 Posts
I love Mnemic. Definitely in the minority here (obviously) but I don't give a shit.

Reactions: Variant

·
Señor Member
12,297 Posts
I love Mnemic. Definitely in the minority here (obviously) but I don't give a shit.
There's definitely a couple songs I really like. I wouldn't say they suck but it's Dave, so I'm not surprised. :lol:

·
Premium Member
7,708 Posts
Saw them open for Soilwork in 2005. The singer came out with an orange mohawk, trucker hat snapped to his belt, was wearing a wife beater and cargo shorts. He wanted to be a punk rock Fred Durst so bad. He came trotting out on stage groovin' to the music, thrashing around. Then just as he raised the mic to his mouth to sing the cord wasn't long enough because he was standing on it (der) and it slammed out of his hand onto the stage, where it shattered.

He didn't sing on most of the first song, and looked just duuuumb the whole time.

Oh and yes their music sucks. I'm in agreement.

·
I am Groot
32,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Wirelessly posted :)dio:: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.2; en-us; Sprint APA9292KT Build/FRF91) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

Rick said:
I didn't realize ss.org was down.

1 - 20 of 70 Posts