Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

· Premium Member
32,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was waiting for the first emoshuggah fan to show up. :vince:

· Head of Agile Gestapo
5,635 Posts
I love Mnemic. Definitely in the minority here (obviously) but I don't give a shit.

Reactions: Variant

· Premium Member
7,871 Posts
Saw them open for Soilwork in 2005. The singer came out with an orange mohawk, trucker hat snapped to his belt, was wearing a wife beater and cargo shorts. He wanted to be a punk rock Fred Durst so bad. He came trotting out on stage groovin' to the music, thrashing around. Then just as he raised the mic to his mouth to sing the cord wasn't long enough because he was standing on it (der) and it slammed out of his hand onto the stage, where it shattered.

He didn't sing on most of the first song, and looked just duuuumb the whole time.

Oh and yes their music sucks. I'm in agreement.

· Premium Member
32,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Wirelessly posted :)dio:: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.2; en-us; Sprint APA9292KT Build/FRF91) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

Rick said:
I love Mnemic. Definitely in the minority here (obviously) but I don't give a shit.
I didn't realize ss.org was down.

1 - 20 of 70 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.