Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Turd Furguson
1,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I got this Pro series Misha Sig a few weeks back and it turned out to be a really solid guitar. Just needed some fret polishing and it was a solid player. Stock pickups were nothing special. The hardware was actually pretty solid but I decided to change it to mimic the US version. I thought about Ragnaroks in it, but they are super pricey and in the past I haven't been the biggest BKP fan to begin with. So I decided to try a set I have been wanting to try out for a while. The Fishman KSE set. While I think Fishman REALLY needs to simplify their installs they slay. Super tight and with the other modes are very versatile. I also swapped the stock bridge for a real Hipshot which is much heavier than the stock unit as well as more comfortable. Also swapped out the stock lockers for Hipshot to complete the theme and bc I love them. I will actually put the stock lockers on one of my Charvels. Threw on a set of Hipshot knobs as well. Happy with how it turned out.

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Was the Hipshot bridge a straight drop in job with no additional routing or drilling or anything?

·
Turd Furguson
1,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The screw holes for the Hipshot line right up. The string holes are about 50% blocked, but there is still plenty of room to get the strings through. I put a .10-.52 set on with no problem and also checked a .56 for clearance.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts