Metal Guitarist Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Super Moderator
13,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Over a month ago.

But I still don't have it.

And won't have it for about 1.5 more months because it has to be special-ordered from the original location and all these delays keep popping up.

·
Bah. I still suck.
1,323 Posts

·
Super Moderator
13,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I did not purchase Nolly. He's kind of out of my price range.

·
OldSchool Blacksmith
2,866 Posts
Mr Not Test descends to ridicule your desire to own an "overpriced Djent box" in 3... 2... :lol:

My local shop can't get ANYTHING new from Peavey. They've had 6505's on order for months and usually have several in store. Right now all they have are a few bass amps.

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Without at least some kind of a hint, this is like "I'm thinking of a number, guess what it is." :lol:

·
Registered
3,838 Posts
If it's not the Peavey, my guess is Bugera Trirec Infinium 100W 3-Channel Valve Amp Head.

·
Super Moderator
13,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Without at least some kind of a hint, this is like "I'm thinking of a number, guess what it is." :lol:
No argument here.

I can't help it, someone has to. :lol:
My desire to own something that's overpriced does not mean I have the desire to pay the money for it. I'd love to have a PRS 7 string, which are insanely expensive and I've seen them in stores for over $10,000, but that doesn't mean I'd pay even a fraction of the money to own one. Still, it'd be nice to have one.

If it's not the Peavey, my guess is Bugera Trirec Infinium 100W 3-Channel Valve Amp Head.
NAILED IT!!!!!!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts