Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Here's the place that churns them out. It's actually kind of.. creepy.

Ark Music Factory

ARK Music Factory is a Community, Music/Entertainment Channel and Independent Record Label based in Los Angeles, California.

ARK community is for everyone! - Kids, teens and adults. Ark community is a world where you can meet new people including actors and musicians, and stay in touch with old friends from across the world. You can stay current with the latest gossip from Hollywood, news from around the world, fashion, music, videos and more. ARK online radio features some of the hottest emerging talent from the United States and around the globe! There are also ARK giveways, including music merchandise and souvenirs.
Ark Music Factory's Independent Record Label is based in the heart of the entertainment capital of the world, Hollywood, California. Our producers and team of collaborating writers have worked with artists like Cindy Santini (US - Fontana/Universal), Ibrahim Maiga (Slovakia), Samantha Lombardi (Australia - FourScreen USA), LadyBird (Latvia - Best Pop Artist 'Top of the Pops') etc., and have also produced music for US Emmy winning and four time Emmy nominated Nickelodeon Television (Growing Up Creepie). ARK's main objective is to discover future #1 artists and produce the next outstanding star. Our established relationships within the entertainment industry umbrella keeps us committed to producing solid results for the artists' career, whether it be an independent release/distribution, a major label signing or an original licensing opportunity on Film/TV. Our team at ARK have certainly recognized that raw talent alone is sufficient to get noticed. However, to further advance as a professional within the music industry, it is absolutely essential for an artist to have hit singles and a well executed image - all within that marketable package!

We at ARK make it possible for emerging independent artists from a variety of popular genres to be discovered, defined and delivered, to advance in their chosen career and be successful.Thank you for joining the Ark community and please enjoy what our amazing talent/artists have to offer you, while you interact within the ARK Music Community.
I want to call them up and ask them to pen me a black metal album. :idea:

·
Banned
7,428 Posts
Wirelessly posted (A Destroyer of short people: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

Covering this soon I think :lol:

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wirelessly posted (A Destroyer of short people: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

Covering this soon I think :lol:
Banning you as soon as you do, I think. :lol:

·
Banned
7,428 Posts

It's OK, I'll shove lots of minor arpeggios into it. :lol:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts