What are you looking at?
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Reactions: Leon

·
What are you looking at?
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
And he probably is throwing a fit that he isn't doing backup vocals. That is his specialty.
:lol:

I think he's just pissed that he doesn't have a cool nickname like everyone else in the band.

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
Whiiiiiiine.

·
Slow Money
14,612 Posts
Wirelessly posted (Hivemind: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148a Safari/6533.18.5)

Pete said:
And he probably is throwing a fit that he isn't doing backup vocals. That is his specialty.
:lol:

I think he's just pissed that he doesn't have a cool nickname like everyone else in the band.
Oh come on, I can't be the only one that's been calling him punk pop portnoy pants. It'll catch on soon enough.

·
Registered
132 Posts
"Although I'm not a band member [of AVENGED SEVENFOLD], I'm definitely part of the onstage presentation and chemistry. During the first couple of shows I played I was trying to lean back and be respectful. I was thinking, 'This is Jimmy's drum throne, this is his space.' But they were like, 'No! Be yourself, do your thing.' I came out of my shell and now I'm totally at home with these guys. We have a great chemistry, musically and personally.

....right :nuts:

·
I am Groot
32,450 Posts
I'm surprised that Dave Mustaine isn't raging that Portnoy is stealing his thunder for ugliest breakup ever.

·
What are you looking at?
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I'm surprised that Dave Mustaine isn't raging that Portnoy is stealing his thunder for ugliest breakup ever.
Give him time.

·
Premium Member
1,927 Posts
Wouldn't be surprised if it's got to do with "who owns what" regarding their Ytsejam/Lazy Tomato bootleg label or similar business issues.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts