Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
\m/ Tits & Beer \m/
1,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sup MGers!

I decided to release another tune off my upcoming EP titled A Mercurian Summer, (not to be confused with A Martian Winter lol) This is one of my faves- has tons of different elements in it, but listen in for yourself and make your own verdicts. I also made this one downloadable, so if you dig it snag it! It probably won't be available for too long

....Fucking a, thank god for the brilliance of Quigley for making a simple SC tag.
:yesway:

·
Read Only
1,374 Posts
Holy shit, Angel! This is some killer sounding stuff, I'm glad to hear more stuff from you.

Can't wait to be able to buy this. Are pre-orders up?

·
\m/ Tits & Beer \m/
1,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Holy shit, Angel! This is some killer sounding stuff, I'm glad to hear more stuff from you.

Can't wait to be able to buy this. Are pre-orders up?
Thanks a lot guys! Pre-order are indeed up at www.AngelVivaldi.BigCartel.com. The extra $2 goes to the Japan relief fund :metal:

·
CA Manager / RHLC
1,399 Posts
I really liked The Speed of Dark but this is so much better than any of those tracks. Good shit man :metal:

·
\m/ Tits & Beer \m/
1,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks a lot guys! Every release is very much different than the previous in many aspects such as genre, technicality and of course production quality lol. I'm already working on the next release after Universal Languageand that one runs the gamut even more so.

I appreciate those of you who already pre-ordered, it helps out tremendously!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts