Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
hey, you stole my thread. fuck off. :lol:
With the colour schemes, it looks to me like he's trying to mirror Trey's geets for the 6 (red ironbird) and 7 (UV7 green dot). Pretty cool models, although I'd prefer the 7 string without the black painted bevels.

·
Registered
3,275 Posts
Nice. First Blind Guardian, then Rocka :)D), and now Morbid Angel.

Great timing too, since their last album was their best one in almost 2 decades.

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Spoiler: The singlecut is going to be my signature model based on my forum admin e-celebrity. We're just figuring out the best place to put the handle and lion claw, along with getting the correct paperwork to put the BMW logo on the 12th fret.

·
Read Only
1 Posts
Spoiler: The singlecut is going to be my signature model based on my forum admin e-celebrity. We're just figuring out the best place to put the handle and lion claw, along with getting the correct paperwork to put the BMW logo on the 12th fret.
you forgot blazes with carbon fiber bobbins

·
Premium Member
5,213 Posts
im liking the 7 a lot but I cant get into the 12th fret inlay... Minor detail to get put off by but I cant help it!

·
MG.ORG Irregular
9,747 Posts
They release a new album? And it's good?? I kinda stopped paying attention after the last one as it was so awful, but I'm curious to hear this new one now.
It's not really good imo. For background music it's okay but beyond that meh.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts