Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Figures that Portnoy would lead it off :lol: I love how Neil Peart gets two pieces. I'm glad Keith Moon made it in at the end. You can't have a video with the words "insane" and "drummer" in it and not include him :yesway:

·
Motherfucker.
3,459 Posts
That was awesome, although no Virgil Donati? For shame :lol:

·
Motherfucker.
3,459 Posts
Yeah that was awesome, although I did laugh a little when it went dark and you could see the pentagram and the crowd cheered...I could imagine people saying:

"Dude, a pentagram, fawk yeah :metal:"

Also, I was hoping they'd show Tommy Lee doing his high-wire flipping through the air onto the drum platforms above the crowd thing, but not surprised it wasn't there...a lot of people don't consider him a worthwhile drummer :shrug:

Drummers are insane :agreed:

·
Dook dook dook
2,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah that was awesome, although I did laugh a little when it went dark and you could see the pentagram and the crowd cheered...I could imagine people saying:

"Dude, a pentagram, fawk yeah :metal:"

Also, I was hoping they'd show Tommy Lee doing his high-wire flipping through the air onto the drum platforms above the crowd thing, but not surprised it wasn't there...a lot of people don't consider him a worthwhile drummer :shrug:

Drummers are insane :agreed:
Well the video was just made for whoever came to mind to the guy who put it together. I think Bobby Rock should have been in there playing "The Octopus" (That shits seriously insane! If you haven't watched "The zen of drumming" you're wrong! :lol:)

·
I miss you Avalanche
3,519 Posts
Gotta love this one tho

Portnoy and Jason Bittner from Shadows Fall behind the same kit... I love it when Mike stands up and looks at Jason all funny when he starts hitting blast beats :rofl:

·
Registered
4,593 Posts
Not a huge fan of the drum duet, although that blast beat scene was pretty funny :lol:

There's always this for insane drumming:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts