Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Read Only
2,581 Posts
excuse my language. HOLY FUCKING SHIT. put some wings on that thing and you'll have a short take off

·
Canis lupis robertus
5,706 Posts
I saw a jet engine powered semi truck once. It was the LOUDEST FUCKING THING in all creation. So loud, it was almost scary. Had 3 jet engines, and did... like 250 or so, IIRC. Fucking very, very fast, put it like that. :lol: But the loudness, man, it was like the space shuttle going off or something. This wall of sound just hit you in the chest as it roared past on the drag strip.

·
Premium Member
23,428 Posts
I saw a jet engine powered semi truck once. It was the LOUDEST FUCKING THING in all creation. So loud, it was almost scary. Had 3 jet engines, and did... like 250 or so, IIRC. Fucking very, very fast, put it like that. :lol: But the loudness, man, it was like the space shuttle going off or something. This wall of sound just hit you in the chest as it roared past on the drag strip.
Last time I went to the tractor pulls down in BG some guy had a modified with some turbines. Holy FUCK :lol:

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

·
Dream Crusher
21,053 Posts
There were some serious tractor pulls going on at the fairgrounds by my parents' house this weekend. Those engines are louder than Elton John's full PA.

·
Premium Member
23,428 Posts
There were some serious tractor pulls going on at the fairgrounds by my parents' house this weekend. Those engines are louder than Elton John's wardrobe.
FTFY.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts