Metal Guitarist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Mr. Negative Pants, ,
14,796 Posts
I'm still waiting to find out from somebody at Microsoft if they've implemented multiple master slides in PowerPoint yet. That's been a thorn in my side for years, trying to work in mixed-platform environments and not being able to use more than one title master and one slide master.

·
I am Groot
32,450 Posts
Yay, it finally has a shitty mail client for their shitty mail server! :woohoo:

·
Read Only
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Outlook is win, sir. And you don't have to use it for Exchange.

Go back to your Lotus Notes. :fawk:

·
I am Groot
32,450 Posts
I wouldn't wipe my ass with Lotus Notes.

·
Slow Money
14,612 Posts
everyone knows that the way to go for email is to do some srs weird shit to phpbb :agreed:

Ill check it out soon as it gets to the education store here

·
I am Groot
32,450 Posts
GMail > *

·
Slow Money
14,612 Posts
All i know is that i get my boss calling me about twice a week with HALP, OUTLOOK IS BREAKED ALOT.

drives me fuckin nuts :lol:

·
I am Groot
32,450 Posts
I almost signed up before someone pointed out some clause saying they have the right to read your email.
Standard disclaimer. Every mail admin has the right to read your e-mail, since e-mail is not federally protected in the way snail mail is.

·
MG.ORG Irregular
9,747 Posts
Alpine > *

Outlook fucking sucks :lol: you can't even move an outlook profile easily anymore, it's like a freaking nightmare. Eventually I gave up and just recreated the account lol.

·
I rippity rhymes, da rhymes dat I rip
217 Posts
Tempted, but Office '08 on my mac is far superior to the 2010 beta I had on my Dell laptop. Not just because of the beta bugs but the whole layout it just tacky. Outlook sounds intriguing but not if it's gonna be a pain in the ass, I already have entourage, how different is it?

·
Banned
21,673 Posts
Wirelessly posted (iDevice of Awesomeness: Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8B117 Safari/6531.22.7)

darren said:
So can YOU answer my question about whether PowerPoint has multiple master slides now?
I can check today, yes.

·
Banned
21,673 Posts
Wirelessly posted (iDevice of Awesomeness: Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8B117 Safari/6531.22.7)

Dylan7620 said:
Tempted, but Office '08 on my mac is far superior to the 2010 beta I had on my Dell laptop. Not just because of the beta bugs but the whole layout it just tacky. Outlook sounds intriguing but not if it's gonna be a pain in the ass, I already have entourage, how different is it?
Outlook is much better so far. More stable, more intuitively laid out. The rest of the apps I can take or leave; they're different than '08, but not necessarily better, at least not for my uses.

·
ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹɐln&#38
5,486 Posts
I remember an older version of Office for Mac where an Entourage file icon said, "Can you read this? Bet you can't!"

Little did they know how easy it is to see a bigger versions of icon in OS X. Wonder if someone got in trouble for that.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts